The Society for Pediatric Pathology will be soliciting abstracts for consideration for presentation at the upcoming 2017 Spring Meeting to be held March 3-5 in San Antonio, TX at the San Antonio Riverwalk/Rivercenter Hotel.
Please review the instructions below carefully.
Rules for Abstract Submission
- Submission deadlines— The online abstract submission will open Oct. 10, 2016. Only electronic submissions will be accepted. Electronic submissions must be received by Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:59 PM, Eastern Time. Electronic submissions not received before the deadline will not be accepted for review.
- Disclosure Statement—Disclosures are collected once the program committee has selected abstracts for presentation.
- Verification of receipt—Notification of receipt will be emailed to the contact author within 2 business days of abstract receipt. Notification of receipt will be emailed to the contact author within 2 business days of abstract receipt.
- Abstract fee—There is a $45 processing fee for each abstract submission. Credit Card payment must be completed on the Submit Abstract page to complete the submission process.
- Additional information—Additional information, including author instructions, will be available on the abstract submission site.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the abstract submissions, please contact SPP Headquarters James Brannigan, SPP Administrator, email@example.com or Jeff Terry, Abstract Director Jefferson.firstname.lastname@example.org.