Advertise Your Position
Hello! We strive to provide the most complete and up to date listings of available positions in pediatric and perinatal pathology.
Here are our position ad basics:
- Ads must be of potential interest to the SPP membership, comprised of pediatric and perinatal subspecialty pathologists, as well as other anatomic and clinical pathologists with a specific interest in one or more areas of pediatric and perinatal pathology.
- Recruitment agencies are subject to a one-time fee for a 90-day posting. Please contact the Website Administrator for more information.
- The type of job, location, and specific hospital or group must be clearly stated. Our ads are text only, and we can edit them slightly to meet our regular format.
- Your ad will run for 90 days, or until you notify the Website Administrator (please click here) that the position has filled, whichever occurs first, unless you specify a shorter time.
- After 90 days, you can update and renew your ad by contacting the Website Administrator (please click here).
- If you would like to place an ad, please contact the Website Administrator (please click here). We look forward to receiving your ad!
SPP Website Administrator