Perinatal Slide Session and Case Review (2013 SPP Fall Meeting Salt Lake City, UT)
Friday, September 27 7:00 to 8:30 PM Capital Ballroom A - B Please join us!
SPP Slide Survey
- SPP Perinatal Symposia From Inception
- Perinatal Section Symposium, October 19, 2003 (Cincinnati, OH). Symposium on Preeclampsia Handout (Word Doc).
- Carl Hubel, PhD Dept OB/GYN and Reproductive Sciences University of Medicine Powerpoint.
Perinatal Section Symposium, September 23, 2001 (Memphis TN)
- Obstetrical Assessment of Fetal Well Being, Steven Bloom, M.D., Associate Professor, Department of Obstetrical and Gynecology, Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas. Notes: This is a PowerPoint presentation that might be best viewed in a recent version of Microsoft's Internet Explorer.
- Neurobiology of Acute Perinatal Asphyxia, Charles Palmer, M.B. Ch.B., Professor Department of Pediatrics, Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, The Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, Pennsylvania.
- Neuropathology and Placental Pathology of Acute Perinatal Asphyxia, Marjore Grafe, M.D. Ph.D, Professor and Vice-Chairman of Education, Department of Pathology, University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Galveston, Texas.