Grants and Awards
- IAP Central Funding
- Boston Children's Hospital Pediatric Pathology Visiting Scholar Award
- President's Distinguished Colleague Awards and Scrolls of Appreciation
- Intersociety Council for Pathology Information (ICPI)
- A. James McAdams Short-Term Study Stipend
- Gordon F. Vawter Pathologist-in-Training Award
- Harry B. Neustein
- The Lotte Strauss Prize
- Perinatal Pathology Award
- Resident Recruitment Award
- Young Investigator Research Grant
- Enid Gilbert Barness Prize
Intersociety Council for Pathology Information (ICPI)
Dear SPP Members,
A travel stipend is available to one pathology trainee who will be attending the fall meeting of SPP. The stipend, amounting to $750 if the applicant has an accepted abstract, is awarded by the ICPI. Please find attached a form to apply for the stipend.
Eligible candidates will:
- Be a trainee (Fellow or Resident in Pathology Program) with interest in Pediatric Pathology
- Apply to travel stipend to the Fall SPP meeting.
- Prior recipients of the ICPI Travel award are ineligible to apply.
Research & Awards Committee, SPP