2020 SPP Spring Meeting
February 28 - March 1, 2020
Los Angeles, California, USA
Scientific and Educational Sessions – February 29 and March 1, 2020
Farber-Landing Lecture: David M. Parham, MD, Chief of Anatomic Pathology, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Bone Pathology symposium - more details to follow
- A. Year 1/3: Discovering Cancer Predisposition in Children
- B. Year 2/3: What Can the Placenta Tell Us?
- C. Year 3/3: WHO Classification of Tumors of the Central Nervous System Pediatric Tumors
- D. Year 1/3: Hirschsprung Disease: Diagnostic, Intra-operative, and Post-operative
- E. Year 2/3: Role of Bias in Pediatric Pathology: Preventing Errors and Enhancing Patient Safety One Child at a Time
American Board of Pathology approved Patient Safety Course!
- American Board of Pathology approved Patient Safety Course!
- F. Year 3/3: Bone Dysplasias: A Systematic Diagnostic Approach
All events are located at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown unless otherwise noted
You will find the information for your online reservation link below. If you have questions or need help with the link, please do not hesitate to ask. We appreciate your business and look forward to a successful event.
Last Day to Book: Wednesday, February 5, 2020
Hotel(s) offering your special group rate: Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown ~ $199.00 USD per night
Delta Air Lines is offering special discounted* airfares for attendees traveling to Los Angeles, California.
Discounts vary, depending on the class of ticket purchased, up to 10% off the fare.
*Please note the following:
- Not all fare codes are eligible for a discount; fare rules determine eligibility
- Discounts vary, depending on the class of ticket purchased, and apply to round trip travel only.
- Not valid with any other discounts, certificates, coupons or promotional offers.
- Name changes on the ticket are permitted at $200 USD/$200 CAD on select fares.
Taking advantage of this discount is easy! Just click the “Advanced Search” link on www.delta.com and enter NMSE9 in the box that says “Meeting Event Code.” If your flight qualifies for a discount, it will automatically be applied to your search results. We suggest using this discount to book your SPP flight.
Meeting Event Code: NMSE9
SkyBonus Points Member Number: US0084894
Carey is the world's leading provider of chauffeured services and ground transportation logistics management. Carey features a world-class fleet of late-model executive and luxury vehicles, best-in-class professional chauffeurs, and a full portfoloio of specialized transportation logistics.
SPP is managed by The Kellen Company. Kellen is an Association Management Company with a portfolio of Trade Associations and Professional Societies. Kellen has partnered with Avis Budget Group as their primary car rental vendors and has extended their special discounts with SPP. Through this partnership, our company will be receiving significant savings and benefits, in addition to negotiated rates and outstanding personalized service. You can enroll in either Avis or Budget, or both!
If you already have a profile, add Kellen's discount codes, D619101 for AVIS Wizard and D958401 for Budget Fastbreak, to your account to receive the rates and benefits Kellen has already negotiated on your behalf. Negotiated insurances are not included.