- Gross Photos
- Poorly Differentiated
- Poorly Differentiated Transition
- Neuroblastoma Cellularity
- Transition to GNB
- GNB - Intermixed
- GNB - Nodular / composite
- Ganglioneuroma - Stroma Dominant
- Common Histologic Features of NB
- Less Common Features in SITU
- Less Common Features - Stage 4S
- Less Common Features - Cystic
- Opsoclonus - Myoclonus
- Regression - Maturation Changes
- Rare Features - Pleomorphic NB
- Rare Features - Spindle Cells
- Rare Features - Other Patterns
- Metastatic Neuroblastoma
- INPC Classification
Neuroblastoma Tumor Atlas
The information and communications committee, on behalf of the SPP, would like to introduce the first of several digital pediatric atlases - the Atlas of Neuroblastic Tumors. The atlas represents an annotated walkthrough neuroblastic tumors using examples from the central review files is now available to visitors to the SPP website.
Members are encouraged to visit the atlas to review classic images and descriptions of different neuroblastic tumors. We hope this provides a valuable reference and teaching tool for residents and fellow trainees.
Click the chapter titles to the left to visit a particular area of interest.
The Info/Comm committee would like to thank the members of the International Neuroblastoma Pathology Committee for contributing this atlas.