Grants and Awards
- Neustein Award
- Perinatal Pathology Award has been Renamed the Benirschke Award
- IAP Central Funding
- Boston Children's Hospital Pediatric Pathology Visiting Scholar Award
- President's Distinguished Colleague Awards and Scrolls of Appreciation
- A. James McAdams Short-Term Study Stipend
- Gordon F. Vawter Pathologist-in-Training Award
- The Lotte Strauss Prize
- Resident Recruitment Award
- Young Investigator Research Grant
- Enid Gilbert Barness Prize
- Farber-Landing Lecture
May 1, 2017
Boston Children's Hospital Pediatric Pathology Visiting Scholar Award
Preface: The Department of Pathology at Boston Children's Hospital has established a Visiting Scholar Award for pathology residents, pediatric pathology fellows and pediatric pathologists from other institutions.
Goals: To provide of cultural exchange and participation in the pediatric pathology fellowship program, general involvement in departmental learning and diagnostic activities, acquisition of specific clinical or research skills or other defined goals as appropriate, for a period of one month.
To learn more about the Boston Children's Hospital Pediatric Pathology Visiting Scholar Award, including eligibility and expectations, please click here.
To apply for the award, please fill out the application found here.
Categories: Awards & Grants | Tags: | Posted by: jbrannigan