August 12, 2019
Staff Physician- Division of Pathology, Children's Minnesota
The Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at Children's Minnesota is seeking a Pediatric Pathologist. The successful candidate must have an MD or DO degree or equivalent, be Board eligible or Board certified in Anatomic Pathology (AP/CP preferred), be Board eligible or Board certified in Pediatric Pathology (preferred) or be experienced in pediatric pathology, and be eligible for licensing in Minnesota.
Children’s Minnesota is one of the largest freestanding pediatric health systems in the United States—with 420 beds in two tertiary care hospitals, 12 primary care clinics and six rehabilitation and nine specialty care sites in including a free-standing ambulatory surgical and imaging center. Children’s is a pioneer in open fetal surgery and is the only Level I Trauma Center in Minnesota to provide care exclusively to children. In 2018, Children’s Minnesota began performing heart transplants to an expanding, regional congenital cardiac and heart failure program.
Children’s Minnesota is the first and only hospital system in Minnesota and the thirteenth center in the nation to be verified as a Level I Children’s Surgery Center by the American College of Surgeons.
An award-winning health system, regularly ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a top children’s hospital, we provide exceptional care to children from before birth through young adulthood in our five-state region and beyond.
- Must have an M.D., D.O. or equivalent degree with a current Minnesota Medical License or the ability to obtain one.
- BC/BE in Anatomic Pathology; AP/CP is preferred.
- BC/BE in Pediatric Pathology, or 5+ years experience in pediatric pathology.
- Ability to be successfully credentialed by Hospital and third party payers.
- Demonstrated history of positive relations with colleagues, support staff, administrators, patients and families.
Interested applicants should submit a curriculum vitae and letter of interest to Ryan Berreth, Manager of Physician Recruitment at Ryan.Berreth@childrensmn.org.
Categories: Pathologist Positions | Tags: | Posted by: JBurghardt@kellencompany.com