August 12, 2019
Staff Physician- Division of Pathology, Children's Minnesota
The Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at Children's Minnesota is seeking a Pediatric Pathologist. The successful candidate must have an MD or DO degree or equivalent, be Board eligible or Board certified in Anatomic Pathology (AP/CP preferred), and be Board eligible or Board certified in Pediatric Pathology (preferred) or be experienced in pediatric pathology, and be eligible for licensing in Minnesota.
Children's Minnesota is a 420 bed pediatric health care system that includes outpatient clinics, surgical care centers, and two tertiary care hospitals in the Minneapolis/St Paul metropolitan area. We provide extraordinary patient care to the surrounding 5 state region. Our 6 pathologists interpret approximately 7000 surgical specimens, 1200 bone marrow biopsies and peripheral blood morphologies, 1600 non-gynecological cytology cases, 240 flow cytometry cases, and 45 pediatric and perinatal autopsies per year, and direct the clinical laboratories.
- Must have an M.D., D.O. or equivalent degree with a current Minnesota Medical License or the ability to obtain one.
- BC/BE in Anatomic Pathology; AP/CP is preferred.
- BC/BE in Pediatric Pathology, or 5+ years experience in pediatric pathology.
- Ability to be successfully credentialed by Hospital and third party payers.
- Demonstrated history of positive relations with colleagues, support staff, administrators, patients and families.
Interested applicants should submit a curriculum vitae and letter of interest to Ryan Berreth, Manager of Physician Recruitment at Ryan.Berreth@childrensmn.org.
Categories: Pathologist Positions | Tags: | Posted by: JBurghardt@kellencompany.com