2021 Perinatal Pathology Course - CME
Upon completion of this meeting, learners should be able to:
- Improve their pathologic examination of placentas and infant death (including fetal hydrops and malformations)
- Design meaningful reports that document, communicate and educate about pregnancy complications and/or causes of infant death
- Perform a competent perinatal autopsy of the structurally normal, anomalous or hydropic infant
- Perform a competent placental pathologic examination Facilitate improved patient outcomes through enhanced clinical and risk assessments
- Facilitate improved patient outcomes through enhanced clinical and risk assessments
CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION ACCREDITATION
The Society for Pediatric Pathology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement – SPP Perinatal Pathology Virtual Course
The Society for Pediatric Pathology designates this live activity for a maximum of 19.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For information about the accreditation of this activity or questions regarding the evaluation and credit claiming process please contact Patricia Ferchland-Bingham, email@example.com.
Certificate of Participation
Non-physician participants may claim hours to receive a Certificate of Participation for an activity designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit ™. A certificate will only be issued after completion of the online evaluation form.
Certificate of Credit
Certificates of Credit awarding AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ will be issued to physician learners through the Society for Pediatric Pathology. CME credits will only be awarded after completion of an online evaluation form.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ offered – Perinatal Pathology Course:
Thursday, April 8, 2021: 5.50 credits
Friday, April 9, 2021: 5.50 credits
Saturday, April 10, 2021: 5.00 credits
Sunday, April 11, 2021: 3.00 credits
TOTAL CME = 19.00 credits